- This event has passed.
TummyTime!? on the westside
September 26, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am$125
There is a way to make tummy time fun for your baby.
- Tummy time helps?reduce reflux?and makes your baby?spit up less.
- Reduces colic.
- Helps digestion.?Gets the trapped gas?out and reduces pain and discomfort.
- Helps?prevent and fix flat spots?on baby?s head.
- Helps?strengthen back and neck muscles, improves the head and neck control and promotes a healthy core.
- Promotes a?healthy nervous system?through play in tummy time.
Don?t miss out on these benefits. Learn the correct way to do tummy time and help your baby meet many developmental milestones like rolling over, crawling, sitting up and eventually walking.
?I?ve learned so much from Sejal and she is so great to talk to and very encouraging. Without her, my baby would have never achieved the milestones to where he is today. Sejal makes tummy time and routines very possible with her magic touch.?
Make TummyTime!? EASY and FUN for your baby and you by enrolling in TummyTime Class.
- How long should your baby be in TummyTime!? ?
- The best time to put your baby in TummyTime!?.
- Getting your baby in and out of the carseat comfortably.
- How to transition your baby?
- Techniques to keep your baby calm during tummytime.
- How to protect your baby from having flat spots on their head?
- 3 simple and easy techniques to help your baby have a healthy nervous system.
- Techniques to help your baby integrate both sides of their body.
- More simple exercises for improving baby?s head, neck, should strength and head shape.
- More easy techniques for increasing baby?s sense of balance.
- How to get continued support after the class is over.
The class provides a stress free environment for the baby and the baby?s caregiver.
Babies decide the pace of the class.
Mom, dad, grandparents are all welcome.
The class will be taught by Sejal Fichadia. Sejal is an IBCLC (Lactation Consultant), CAPPA certified Postpartum Doula, a certified TummyTime!? instructor and a certified educator of infant massage.
You can learn more about what her past customers had to say.
?My daughter learned so much and got stronger and healthier from working with Sejal and doing the exercises she shared. I can already see the difference in her digestion, respiratory system, neck strength, and engagement with the world around her! I wish I?d known Sejal early enough to have her come be our postpartum doula. She?s just the best!?
?Previously she was scared to go on her tummy?she cried?But she likes it now. She can flip over. It is easy.?