Come build supportive relationships with fellow new parents in our community.
Here’s what we talk about:
- Breastfeeding, nursing & baby feeding (baby scale available)
- Your baby’s developmental stages
- Sleep and how to get more of it
- Building connections with local families
- The joys and challenges of new parenthood
- And so much more!
Join us Thursday afternoons for lively conversations about postpartum life. Hosted by the fabulous owner of Hammer & Jacks toy store (located at 6416 SE Foster Rd) Partners & older sibling are encouraged to join.
Facilitated by and warmly welcoming of LGBTQIA families. All are welcome.
5$ drop-in fee greatly appreciated, punch cards available.